18 years or older
Canada's "Skilled Migration" will be processed in the Express Entry mode from January 1, 2015. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and score points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), and then the system will be based on your background and work skills to program into one of the federal programs. Because Canada relies on immigrants to maintain its labour market and strong economy, people in low-skilled occupations could have the opportunity to apply, unlike other countries. There is no minimum or qualifying score for the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), and the higher an applicant's score, the better their chances of being invited by Canada. Once invited, the whole family can migrate to Canada.
1. There are three different programs to apply, opportunities to migrate regardless of background and conditions.
2. Can permanently reside, work and study in Canada
3. You can freely enter and exit Canada
4. The whole family enjoys Canadian benefits
5. Children under the age of 18 can attend public schools for free
6. No investment or asset requirements
7. After meeting the residence requirements, you can apply to become a Canadian citizen and obtain a Canadian passport.