18 years or above
Greece is one of the oldest countries in the world. With its strategic location and profound and rich culture, Greece is known as the cradle of Western civilization. Greece is located at the southernmost tip of the Balkan Peninsula, bordering Turkey to the east and the Mediterranean Sea to the southwest. The Greek Golden Residence Visa Project was launched in 2013, and then the Greek government announced the restructuring on 1 September 2023; the investment amount in housing projects was increased from 250,000 euros to 500,000 euros (some areas still accept investments of 250,000 euros). The project processing speed is fast, and it is suitable for people who want to obtain Greek residence status and EU passes as quickly as possible. One person can apply and three generations can migrate together.
1. The applicant is over 18 years old (spouse and unmarried children under 18 years old can apply together)
2. Short approval time
3. No proof of assets/source of funds required
4. No residence/language test requirements
5. No business/executive experience requirement
6. No English requirement
7. No residence requirement
8. One person applies, three generations migrate together
9. The process is simple and only requires 250,000 euros to buy a house in a designated area or 500,000 Euro in other areas.
Headquartered in Singapore, it has more than 15 years of experience in assisting clients’ migration, and has 10 branches in 8 countries. The service scope covers 28 countries and regions, and the corporate background and strength are beyond doubt! AIMS understands the needs of Hong Kong clients and put the protection of clients' rights as first priority.