18 years or above
The Republic of Turkey, commonly known as Turkey, is a country that spans two continents, Europe and Asia (and is also one of the G20). Due to its unique geographical location, it attracts investment and tourism from people of different nationalities. In order to promote Turkey's economic development and attract foreign investment, Turkey launched the "Citizenship by Investment Program" in 2017 and restructured in 2022. Investors need to purchase a house worth at least US$400,000 to apply for a Turkish passport. This project has no language or academic requirements, no interviews, no immigration supervision, and no residency requirements, but applicants need to hold the properties for at least 3 years. Suitable for those who want to obtain a Turkish passport quickly.
1. The applicant is over 18 years old (spouse and unmarried children under 18 years old can apply together)
2. Short approval time
3. No proof of assets/source of funds required
4. No residency/language test requirements
5. Children under 18 years old can attend public schools for free
6. Whole family will get a passport within one year without landing.
7. Purchase a local property for US$400,000, which can be sold after 3 years of holding and allow you to travel freely in and out of Turkey
Headquartered in Singapore, it has more than 15 years of experience in assisting clients’ migration, and has 10 branches in 8 countries. The service scope covers 28 countries and regions, and the corporate background and strength are beyond doubt! AIMS understands the needs of Hong Kong clients and put the protection of clients' rights as first priority.